Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. Culture is considered a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of phenomena that are transmitted thought social learning in human societies. Culture consists of tradition, victuals values, Ideas & it’s presented on various occasional functions and festivals. To promote the instars & exposure among the students through participation in various culture activities. Culture department arrange systematic and scientific based activities specially to enhance the capacity building of the students to make then professionally trainee social worker.
Aims & Objectives:-
- To expose the diversity of culture of India through folk dance, group dance, Bharud, etc.
- To help to develop unity in diversity.
- To save the tradition and culture of India.
- To get sensitizes with recent social issues through street plays, one act play, dramas, and mime.
- To motivate students to participate in various cultural programmers.
- To enhance the inherent skills of students.
In last 5 years the S.R.T.M.U. & other organizations organize Inter College, Inter University & National youth festival to motivate students to participate in this youth festival through the culture dept.
Students voluntarily and enthusiastically participate in these youth festivals. Every year and get prizes and medals for the culture department.